Delta-8 THC is a non-psychoactive chemical found in cannabis. It’s one of the most abundant terpenes found in the plant, and it has some pretty amazing properties. Delta-8 THC’s smell is citrusy, almost like grapefruit, and it doesn’t have the same psychoactive effects as Delta-9 THC. In other words, you won’t get “high” from Delta-8 THC. Instead, this chemical acts as an anti-inflammatory and can be used to treat a variety of painful conditions. That being said, there are a lot of people who wonder: how many mg of delta 8 for sale does it take to get high? Let’s talk about it.
How Much Mg of D8 Does it Take to Get High?
A typical dose of Delta-8 is between 5 and 10 mg. So, if you’re looking to get high, you’ll want to take more than 10 mg. Some people report feeling a “high” after taking 40 mg of Delta-8. So, if you take 40 mg and you don’t feel anything, it doesn’t mean you can’t get high. You may just need to take more. Now, it’s important to note that when you smoke or vape Delta-8 THC, you’ll notice the effects much faster than if you eat it. That’s because Delta-8 is metabolized much faster when you smoke or vape it. So, if you take a low dose of D8 and don’t feel anything, you’ll probably notice the effects much quicker when you smoke or vape it.
Benefits of Delta-8 THC
– Anti-inflammatory – Delta-8 THC can be used to treat conditions like arthritis and colitis. And it’s also great for reducing pain.
– Anti-anxiety – Delta-8 is great for calming the nerves and reducing anxiety. And it may even be more effective than prescription meds.
– Mood booster – Delta-8 THC can help boost your mood. And it’s been shown to improve focus and reduce cravings.
– Sleep aid – Delta-8 can help you sleep better and more soundly. And it can also help reduce the anxiety that might be keeping you up at night.
How to Consume Delta-8 THC
Again, if you’re looking to get high, you may want to take more than 10 mg of Delta-8. You can consume Delta-8 in a variety of ways, including:
– Topical – You can rub Delta-8 THC onto your skin to treat aches and pains.
– Edible – You can ingest Delta-8 by eating it.
– Vaporizing – You can inhale Delta-8 THC by vaping it.
– Inhalation – You can inhale Delta-8 THC by smoking it.
Is Delta-8 THC Psychoactive?
As we mentioned above, Delta-8 THC is non-psychoactive. That means you won’t feel any of the “high” effects that come from Delta-9 THC. You can consume as much Delta-8 THC as you’d like without feeling any of the effects of THC. However, there have been reports of Delta-8 THC producing psychedelic effects in rare cases. Sure, there’s a chance that Delta-8 THC will get you high, but it’s incredibly rare.
Delta-8 THC is a non-psychoactive chemical found in cannabis. It has a citrus smell and can be used to treat inflammation, pain, and skin conditions. Delta-8 THC has been reported to produce psychedelic effects in rare cases. There’s no way to know how much you need to consume before feeling its effects because every person reacts to substances differently.